Fearless And Fun Selling via Email, with Natalie Phillips
Aug 12, 2020
Natalie Phillips is a big advocate for email marketing and the way it can be used to reclaim your time and grow your business. She has over a decade of email experience, managing email lists from zero to a million subscribers and in the new episode of the Growth Moves podcast, Natalie and I cover:
- Email marketing - old hat or never better?
- The general email marketing approach Natalie likes the best
- What’s the best way to plan our email marketing campaigns?
- Why is there fear, and how can we be fearless?
- How can we be fun?
- Should our emails come from us as individuals?
- What should they LOOK like - graphics, or plain…?
- How do we create a feeling of trust in our email marketing?
- How do we strike the balance between helping, and selling? Can you give too much away?
- Essential elements for fun and fearless email that makes sales
- How often should we send email?
- Should we worry about unsubscribes?
- What benchmarks should we look for in our email marketing?
- To what extent can / should we automate our email marketing?
- Natalie's favourite tools for email marketing
Listen in now and discover simple ideas to up your email marketing game, then get Natalie's free email content planner.